Shower enclosures are great. But like everything else, you want to get what’s ideal for your home. So, what are the best quality shower enclosures? Keep in mind that walk-in showers transform the look of your home. Therefore, making an informed choice is just as important as having one.
- 1 Top 7 Walk-In Shower Enclosures
- 1.1 1. Aston Avalux GS Completely Frameless Hinged Shower Enclosure with Glass Shelves
- 1.2 2. VIGO 36 x 48 Frameless Rectangular Sliding Shower Door Enclosure with Tempered Glass
- 1.3 3. DreamLine Prism 38 1/8 x 72-inch Frameless Neo-Angle Pivot Shower Enclosure
- 1.4 4. DreamLine Prime Semi-Frameless Clear Glass Sliding Shower Enclosure DL-6702-01CL
- 1.5 5. VIGO VG6011BNCL32 Shower enclosure, 30.25” x 73.375” Brushed Nickel
- 1.6 6. VIGO Piedmont 40” x 40” Clear Glass Corner Frameless Neo-Angle Shower Enclosure
- 1.7 7. DreamLine Unidoor Plus 46 inch Frameless Hinged Shower Enclosure in Chrome, SHEN-24460340-01
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Conclusion
Top 7 Walk-In Shower Enclosures
1. Aston Avalux GS Completely Frameless Hinged Shower Enclosure with Glass Shelves
This class of entirely frameless hinged shower enclosure with glass shelves gives off a modern appeal along with tasteful finishing that gives you a nice experience in the bathroom. It also comes in different sizes and is definitely one to cover those corner spaces. What’s more, it immediately creates a point of reference wherever it’s placed.
The Avalux GS also comes in handy with stainless steel or chrome finished hardware, premium clear leak seal strips, and tempered glass. This tempered glass is ANSI-certified and pairs up nicely with installation reversibility.
- Durable hardware stainless steel
- Support bar for glass stability
- Not easy to install
2. VIGO 36 x 48 Frameless Rectangular Sliding Shower Door Enclosure with Tempered Glass
This product has the potential to be one of the best shower enclosures in the market. Coming in with a durable enclosure that lasts twice as long already makes it an advantage. More so, heavy usage doesn’t relate to rust formation. Also, there’s the perk of having acrylic and slip-resistant base – a great benefit, especially for elderly users.
This enclosure is the perfect fit for those who love a stylish bathroom with reverse-handle mechanisms. This way, you can choose the configuration that makes total sense to you.
- Enhances the look of your bathroom
- Durable material free from rust
- Comes in one color
3. DreamLine Prism 38 1/8 x 72-inch Frameless Neo-Angle Pivot Shower Enclosure
What homeowners largely want to complement their bathrooms is an enclosure that provides class. This is one shower enclosure that maximizes space for small bathrooms with its frameless glass design. Further, it is resistant to stains along with the pivot bars doing their bit to provide stability.
This shower is as smooth as it gets with a chrome hardware finish to take on all comers. Also, it’s easy to maintain with water always running off. The full-length magnetic door latch ensures water never leaves the enclosure.
- Doesn’t need a whole lot of space
- Watertight closure
- Chrome hardware
- Installation isn’t as straightforward
4. DreamLine Prime Semi-Frameless Clear Glass Sliding Shower Enclosure DL-6702-01CL
Shower enclosures should fit into just about any kind of space. This enclosure has absolutely no issues fitting in because of its efficiency at managing space. What’s more, it has a watertight magnetic strip that won’t allow leaks to happen. With a rolling door featured, users will find it easy to enter and exit. Then there’s the perk of a shower base and drain, meaning you don’t have to purchase them separately.
The acrylic finish doesn’t yield to scratches and stains coupled with the slip-resistant floor preventing awkward situations. This is quite the product from one of the best shower enclosures brands.
- Slip, stain, and scratch-resistant
- Watertight enclosure
- Rather difficult to handle without expert support
5. VIGO VG6011BNCL32 Shower enclosure, 30.25” x 73.375” Brushed Nickel
In terms of design and style, this could be the perfect product for people who love a contemporary bathroom. It’s that nice and mostly goes hand-in-hand with other home decors. It also features a tempered glass that is really thick and difficult to break. Bathrooms shouldn’t leak. As such, this VIGO brand does have magnetic strips so that leakages are non-existent. Also, it has a drain system that users could find functional and easy to maintain. This is because the material presents no issues with its sturdy and durable quality.
- Elegant and stylish modern appeal
- Easy installation process
- Requires a bit more space
6. VIGO Piedmont 40” x 40” Clear Glass Corner Frameless Neo-Angle Shower Enclosure
This product could make quite the impression with its thick glass and nice inward appeal. Of course, everyone would appreciate a touch of elegance, and this VIGO product isn’t short of this, especially when well-installed. Further, it does come with water sealing qualities to keep the liquids out.
Heavy usage is often a theme with walk-in showers. However, you could find this product lasts longer, even with long-term use. Reverse-handle installation means you also get to customize it to your taste. What’s more, it doesn’t take up too much space.
- Reverse-handle for left or right
- Anti-rust and anti-chip
- Slightly expensive
7. DreamLine Unidoor Plus 46 inch Frameless Hinged Shower Enclosure in Chrome, SHEN-24460340-01
If you’re after an elegant and stylish appeal, this walk-in shower could be just the product you need. It has all the markings of the latest trends with a frameless hinged shower door that adds quality to your bathroom space.
It’s as versatile as they come and has a hardware chrome finish that further showcases its classy look. Add a sturdy glass to its qualities, and you could have a real keeper of an enclosure in your hands. Also, they seal well along the floor and the doors to keep water in.
- Reversible for right- or left-hand opening
- Clear stain-resistant glass
- Stylish design and appeal
- Slightly difficult to install without two strong people
Frequently Asked Questions
Who makes the best shower enclosures?
There are a ton of shower enclosures out there. Many brands go all out to provide the best products to fit modern trends. This is why you must carefully consider your space, bathroom needs, and the convenience that follows. When you talk of the best shower enclosures brands, it’s impossible to select just one, include the DreamLine and VIGO brands.
How much are glass shower enclosures?
You go to a store in search of the perfect glass shower enclosures and come across a wide variety of items to choose from. This can be tricky, mainly because they all look stylish and catchy to the eyes. You step up to the one you like but immediately turn around because of the cost.
Yes, they don’t come quite as cheap as you’d expect. So, depending on what you want, and perks like being fit for small bathrooms, the prices will vary. For instance, there are two basic types of shower glass – clear and textured. With these in mind, Glass shower enclosures can cost anywhere from $300 – $2,200. But if you’re budgeting for one, make room for additional costs, especially if you’ll need experts for installation.
How to clean glass shower enclosures?
Different types of stains could form on your glass enclosure. Whether it’s that extra bit of soap, shampoo, or hard water spots, you can keep the glass clean. Get a squeegee so you can clean every day, especially after each use. This way, hard water spots, and stains don’t build up over time. Lemon and vinegar also make good liquids to give your glass a spotless look. All you have to do is make a solution with water using the lemon or vinegar and proceed to clean your glass enclosure.
Where to buy glass shower enclosures?
Glass shower enclosures are not novel and can be bought at different places. Firstly, you can make an order online to have the glass delivered to your address. Secondly, glass shower enclosures are available at stores around you. For instance, you can purchase at stores around you. Thirdly, you can get glass shower enclosures directly from the brands that make them. An example would be going to their stores to check out what you want.
There you go! Along with a couple of questions answered, you have essential information about the best shower enclosures on the market. So, what are you waiting for? Take stock of what you want, prepare a budget, and get ready to order one. It’s a great idea to help your home stand out.