Kohler Elliston toilet is one of the toilets in the market today that still have artistic design with a mixed art of the past with future technologies. It has all the features that a family need in a toilet. The best thing about this toilet is that it is relatively cheap as compared to other Kohler toilets. This two-piece toilet is also very easy to install and only uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush. Its bowl is elongated leaving the toilet with additional room and enhances support.
Moreover, the toilet has a comfortable height hence can be used by both the old and the disable. If you are looking for a toilet that will give you good value for your money, then this will be the ideal toilet for you. This toilet has a unique design and features that you will absolutely love. Read through this Kohler Elliston Toilet to learn more about this toilet and how it works.
- The toilet Design
One of the best features of this Kohler Elliston Toilet is its design. It is a two-piece toilet, that is, the tank and the bowl are separate. Moreover, its bowl is elongated thus leaves more sitting space and enhances comfort. Its height is also average thus those with lower back pain, the old and those with disabilities can comfortably use it. Its lever is chrome trip polished and it is located on the left side on the toilet.
- Flushing System
Yet you will also love the flushing system of this Kohler Elliston Toilet. It uses a class five technology which is very strong and effective. This flushing system generates a powerful flush which clears all the bowl content with just a single flush. The best thing about this flushing system is that it only uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush thus you will save greatly on water bills while using this toilet. Besides, the powerful rinse ensures the toilet remains clean all through even after repeated use.
- Water Sense Certified
If you are thinking of buying a toilet with less water consumption, then this toilet will be the best choice for you. This Kohler Elliston toilet is water efficient, it will help save greatly on water bills. This makes this toilet water Sense certified as well. It only uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush. However, you should note that the less amount of water does not affect the flushing performance of this toilet.
Last but not least, this Kohler Elliston toilet is also very easy to install since it’s a two piece. Any person with a basic DIY knowledge can perfectly install it. All you have to do is follow the installation instruction as they are in the installation manual. You won’t have to incur more expenses by hiring a plumber. However, you may require an additional manpower to put the toilet in place since the toilet is very heavy.
- The toilet is very easy to install.
- It is certified by Water Sense since it is water efficient and only uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush.
- The height of the toilet is average, thus all the users find it easy to sit or stand.
- The bowl of the toilet has elongated shape which provides additional comfort and sitting space.
- The toilet uses a class 5 flushing technology that clears all the bowl content with just a single flush.
- The toilet has a chrome polished trip lever which is located on the left side of the toilet.
- It is very durable since it’s made from a sturdy known as vitreous china.
- The toilet does not come with its toilet seat and the supply line, hence are purchased separately.